- What's Your model name and what made you first become a model? My name is Sabrina Sandhu and I was first inspired to become a model back when I was in high school. I started taking modeling more seriously this last summer, collaborating with local photographers and trying to get my name out there.
- How did you feel when you did your first ever fashion show or photo shoot? I was super excited for my first photoshoot! Wasn't nervous at all and it went by smoothly.
- Who was your role model as a child an how did that help in being a model? During my childhood I didn't have a role model, but couple years ago I stumbled upon an IG model named Natalia Lorenzo and seeing her show so much confidence in herself and her body made me think, "If she can do it, so can I. I just need to love myself more."
- What did your parents first think of you being a model and where they supportive? They definitely were not supportive when I first told them and I received the most negativity from them out of anyone. Regardless, I still model without their support.
- How do you feel about the controversy of the "size 0" debate in the industry ? Everyone is beautiful regardless of their size. There shouldn't be some set standard for an "ideal" size as it ruins people's perception on beauty.
- If your were not a model, what other profession would you have been doing instead?Become a businesswoman and entrepreneur!
- What are guilty pleasures food wise? Seafood, wine, and chocolate.
- How do you cope under the pressures of being a model? I cope by redirect any stress and pressure I feel towards being positive and staying focused. I don't let it get to me that much.
- What health tips do you swear by? Always washing and moisturizing my face + doing face masks. I feel good when my skin feels good.
- If a young girl/boy wanted to be a model what would your advice for them be? Set goals, stay committed, and don't let anyone bring you down.
*Interview powered by Q Dot Davis
CEO of Q Dot Davis Promotions LLC