- What's Your model name and what made you first become a model? My model name is Bianca and I always was intrigued with the industry ever since I could remember, I just started taking it more seriously my senior year of high school.
- How did you feel when you did your first ever fashion show or photo shoot? I was EXTREMELY nervous during my first photoshoot. Luckily my nervousness didn't show as much in my pictures.'
- Who was your role model as a child an how did that help in being a model? I know this may seem like a cliche answer but Tyra banks really inspired me to become a model and actually feel like I could do it. Watching America's Next Top Model made me feel more secure in who I was and comfortable in my own skin.
- What did your parents first think of you being a model and where they supportive? I am fortunate enough to have really supportive parents. The only thing they were and always will be concern about is my safety.
- How do you feel about the controversy of the "size 0" debate in the industry ? I feel like every one is beautiful no matter what size, color, or height you are. Humans don't only come in a size 0 therefore the industry should represent all sizes.
- If your were not a model, what other profession would you have been doing instead? I would be doing exactly what I'm doing now; working and going to school to earn another degree.
- What are guilty pleasures food wise? OMG! I have so many! The first one that comes to mind is mozzarella sticks. 😋
- How do you cope under the pressures of being a model? I really try not to let the pressures of being a model bother me. I just keep my head up and continue to do me.
- What health tips do you swear by? Do not starve yourself and drink plenty of water!
- If a young girl/boy wanted to be a model what would your advice for them be? Be confident in who your and live your truth!
*Interview powered by Q Dot Davis
CEO of Q Dot Davis Promotions LLC