- What made you first Model? I love the camera honestly. I've always loved being the center of everyone's attention since a child.
- How did you feel when you did your first ever fashion show or photo shoot? Well,my first fashion show I was so nervous. My legs wouldn't stop shaking. I was in 9th grade at the time performing on stage in dance class and for modeling. It broke my stage fright.
- Who was your role model as a child an how did that help in being a model? My God mom. She always was so fashionable and carried herself with much class,effortlessly.
- What did your parent first think of you being a model and where they supportive? My Dad has been deceased for 11 years. I know he would have been here every step of the way, My mom is very supportive.My first ever photoshoot was in ATL and she paid for it. She said she always knew I was her mil-ticket I've always been so talented.
- How do you feel about the controversy of the size "0"debate in the industry? Everyone have their own inner beauty and I don't knock anyone all models embrace their own unique qualities and beauties.
- If you were not a model, what other profession would you have been doing instead? I'm such a talented young woman. If I wasn't modeling I would be braiding hair,which is always something I have done even with modeling. I still share some of my good talents with everyone, I would probably be doing hair full time instead.
- What are guilty pleasures food wise ? Fried chicken and red meats. I try to only eat red meats every now and then, not to often.
- How do you cope under pressure of being a model? There is no pressure anymore. I love facing difficulties it only make me stronger in areas I once was weak. Challenges change your life.
- What health tips do you swear by? No pork and eat on a alkaline diet. I eat a lot of fruits now and smoothies.
- If a young girl/boy wanted to be a model what would your advice for them be? Follow your dreams. You can do anything you put your mind to. Never think your dream is to big to be accomplished.
*Interview powered by Q Dot Davis
CEO of Q Dot Davis Promotions LLC